The AccuBird® was developed by Gesipa® in 1992 and was the first cordless battery riveter. After over 25 years in service it is still manufactured in Germany and the first choice of many customers. It is robust and practical.Here are some of the reasons it is still so popular.
- High performance 10,000 N setting force
- Pulls blind rivets up to 5mm diameter in all materials.6mm Aluminium and BULB-TITE® rivets up to 6.3mm diameter Aluminium and Steel.
- Large 20mm stroke.
- Electronic control no mechanical switching components.
- High speed of operation due to auto-reverse function resetting the jaw mechanism immediately after mandrel break-off.
- The AccuBird® comes complete with either 1 or 2 x 2.0Ah batteries in a lightweight and stable plastic case.
The higher capacity 4.0Ah batteries can be supplied as an option.
The AccuBird® uses the traditional Gesipa 14.4V battery system.